PacRim Wines & Spirits serves as the Japan regional office for a full range of premium wine and spirit producers. Incorporated in 1999, PacRim assists brand owners in qualifying importers and then providing effective in-market distributor management. In addition, PacRim provides select importers with export coordination and shipping services.
PacRim Wines’ key strengths are based on “Japanese-style” long-term relationships and their extensive contact base through all channels of the trade. This potent combination can only be acquired after years of working the market.
Premium Wine & Spirits, established as a Japanese corporation in 2008, provides support services to PacRim Wines. Their head office is located in Kyoto with a branch near central Tokyo for easy access to most importers’ headquarters. Currently active in Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea and Singapore. In 2012 we opened our Singapore office, Intrigue Wine & Spirits.
- Identify potential importers in Japan that can competently represent your brand
- Manage the relationship with your importer in their own language and cultural framework
- Provide direct sales and marketing support from a proprietary database
- Support A&P activities from development phase to execution
- Attend trade events in the region on your behalf
- Negotiate pricing, payment terms, contracts, allocations, A&P budgets and test marketing implementation
- Provide sales staff training and education
- Assist with ordering and shipping logistics